Lightweight and portable
660nm wavelength of light
Built in timer
Limited battery life
Small area of coverage
Not as powerful as cheaper alternatives.
- :: Extended CYBER MONDAY SUPER SALE :: THE #1 RED LIGHT THERAPY DEVICE FOR PAIN RELIEF! Join over 50,000 happy customers in the USA who have experienced the proven pain relief of our FDA cleared medical device, The TENDLITE. It is the gold standard in personal red light therapy with over a decade’s worth of continued research and development. It’s guaranteed Best in Class, or your money back within 60 days Manufacturer Return Policy! Key Product Features
- CHOOSE NATURAL RELIEF WITHOUT DRUG SIDE EFFECTS — Did you know that our TENDLITE Red Light Therapy Device provides powerful pain relief without causing harmful side effects? Unlike traditional pain reliever drugs, injectable steroids, or surgeries that are expensive and can cause risks of infection and prolonged downtime, our natural red light therapy is a safe and affordable way to reduce aches and pains in the comfort of your home!
- SAFE. POWERFUL. FAST. Do you suffer from chronic or acute pain, arthritis, back pain, joint pain, tendonitis, sprains, or other muscle pains? Now you can get proven relief FAST with The TENDLITE at-home pain reliever! Simply hold the light over the painful area for up to 3 minutes daily. Get PAIN RELIEF ON DEMAND. Whenever you need it.
- :: FEATURED ON THE DOCTORS SHOW ON CBS IN OCTOBER :: RECOMMENDED BY LEADING DOCTORS: Did you know that today’s leading doctors and top athletes use the TENDLITE to quickly, safely, and effectively reduce pain and inflammation to enhance muscle and joint recovery time? It has never been easier to safely relieve pain fast. Get back to feeling great again!
- PORTABLE TO BRING WITH YOU ANYWHERE! Your premium set includes a hard, protective zippered storage case so that you can bring your TENDLITE with you anywhere your adventures take you! Plus, your purchase also includes a storage sleeve, wrist band, protective eyewear glasses, 2 rechargeable batteries and a charger. You deserve to live your life to the fullest with safe and effective pain management!
Analysis and review
We have found little information on Lumina Group inc although they have been selling this product for over 7 years. We find it strange that they do not appear to have a physical address listed on either their website or even in their instruction manual and we only managed to find they are located in San Diego through their Facebook page. They may not be the easiest to contact as we couldn’t find a telephone number listed for them anywhere.
Look and Design
This is a professional level product when it comes to the build quality and feel. It is made from a well-machined metal casing that is smooth and a nice color.
The Tendlite comes with a nice case to keep the parts together. It almost feels like a small flashlight and we have no doubt that with a different bulb it could be used as a portable flashlight
The device itself is small, lightweight and highly portable. You could keep it in your pant pockets or purse quite comfortably to use as and when you need to.
You should not look into the light and to prevent this they include some goggles which are large and cover your eyes comfortably.
The unit is turned on with a simple push button and while it felt o.k to us, we have read reports that this has broken on some users devices shortly after receiving the unit.
It comes with basic but complete instructions that are easy to follow.
Setup and Ease of use
Once unboxed you are required to charge the battery for four hours before using.
We have read complaints about this but sending a device with an empty battery is standard in most electronics.
It is easy to use by simply pressing the button. The light will shine for one minute and then switch off. You can repeat the treatment for another minute by double pressing the same button.
The batteries are easy to change and the device comes with a charger that plugs directly into the wall.
The charger is nothing special and is suitable to charge one battery at a time.
The literature is cleverly worded to say that this like provides 1500mw of power which sounds a lot but in reality is only 1.5 watts. This is suitable for this red light therapy device because the treatment area is only a 1-inch radius.
There are other models with a larger area of coverage and have more power but these units tend to have to be plugged into the mains.
The wavelength of light emitted is 660nm which is the wavelength of light that has the most research behind its effectiveness.
For more information about the wavelengths see our red light therapy page.
Being a battery powered device you need to be aware that you will get through batteries very quickly when using this device. Luckily they provide you with high powered, rechargeable 3.7v 3000mAh batteries.
You should not use any other batteries types with this product.
Luckily these are available online and at a cheaper price than the manufacturer sells them for.
The only feature of note is the built-in timer which switches the light off after one minute’s use.
This is a great addition although the treatment length does seem short compared to what other manufacturers recommend.
This light is limited in that it only provides the one type of light. It is now common for one device to provide alternative treatment options.
This light (at the time of writing) sells for $189.99 including shipping. We feel this is on the high side but are given some peace of mind by the 60-day satisfaction guarantee you get which is the equivalent of a free trial. This provides a no-risk purchase.
The extensive reviews written over a long period of time should also give you peace of mind.